La Ville Huchet is committed to respecting your privacy. All the data collected during your navigation, in particular those of a personal nature (for example: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number...) will be treated in a confidential and anonymous manner.
The data collected on the site www.lavillehuchet.com are processed by the SARL Chateau de la Ville Huchet, owner of the website, located at: route de la Passagère, 35400 Saint-Malo. All the information about our structure is available in our Legal Notice.
During your navigation on our website, data is collected, processed and stored in the following cases:
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your e-mail address which we will use to send you the newsletters specific to the Domaine de la Ville Huchet.
- When you fill in a contact form, we collect the following information: first name, last name, e-mail address. This data is necessary for us to answer you and satisfy your request.
- When you request a quote for a corporate event, we ask you for: title, surname, first name, job title, company, type of company, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and information related to your project. This data is necessary for us to respond to your request as best as possible and to draw up a quote adapted to your needs.
- When you create a customer account, you will be asked for several pieces of information: e-mail address, surname, first name, postal address, country of residence. When you make a reservation, you are also asked for: date of birth and valid means of payment. This personal data is essential for the proper registration of your reservation. They are collected and used by our own teams on the E SEASON reservation tool which allows us to manage your reservations, your stays and other requests for services. La Ville Huchet ensures that this tool complies with the RGPD regulations in force. This information remains confidential and is only used to offer you the best possible customer experience.
Your data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force, and in particular with the CNIL reference framework, i.e. for a maximum period of 36 months after your last interaction, with reference to the right to be forgotten.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), any natural person who can prove his or her identity can exercise his or her rights relating to personal data, so you can appeal to it at any time. Here is a summary of your rights:
- Right of portability: to recover your data and/or have them transmitted to another data controller;
- Right of access: to know whether or not a controller is processing your data, and if so, which ones;
- Right to automated decisions: to obtain human intervention for certain processing operations that generate decisions;
- Right of rectification: to check the accuracy of your personal data and request rectification if necessary;
- Right to object: to stop or prohibit the processing of your data;
- Right of restriction: to stop the processing of your data;
- Right to erasure: to have your data erased.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
You can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
La Ville Huchet uses a system of cookies that respects your privacy and complies with the recommendations of the CNIL.
When you connect to our website, you have the possibility to accept or limit the collection of your personal data via these cookies, initially intended to optimize your navigation.
Definition of a cookie (source: CNIL): "a cookie is a small computer file, a tracer, which is deposited and read, for example, when a website is consulted, an e-mail is read, or software or a mobile application is installed or used, regardless of the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, digital reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.). "
For more information, follow this link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cnil-direct/question/un-cookie-quest-ce-que-cest#:~:text=A%20cookie%20is%20a%20small%20terminal%20used%C3%A9%20(computer%2C%20smartphone
There are different types of cookies, including those that are essential to the proper functioning of the website. These cookies are exempt from consent and are referred to as "mandatory" cookies in your settings. They include any trace essential to the provision of an online service requested by the user or any trace aimed at facilitating the transmission of communication by electronic means.
The other, non-mandatory, cookies on our website are the following:
- Google Analytics: allows us to collect anonymised data on the browsing behaviour of users and to generate reports on users' interactions with the website.
Due to their non-essential and therefore non-mandatory nature, you can choose whether or not to activate them using the cookie settings system that is offered to you when you arrive on our website.
However, we remind you that these cookies have been integrated exclusively with the aim of offering you the best possible customer experience.
In accordance with the regulations, your consent is considered valid for a cookie for a maximum period of 13 months after the first deposit of the cookie on your browser.
At any time you can go back to your settings and change them via the button below.
For any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org