Services of the campsite Domaine de La Ville Huchet
Here are some practical information which will make your stay easier.
Fresh products, tinned food, frozen food, essential items and also bread and French pastries/croissants every morning.
Bar, snack and creperie
From the 6th May to the 31st August, you’ll find a creperie, with Breton food specialities, and a bar-snack on the campsite.
Read more about the restaurants >
Wifi and other services
The wifi is available on the campsite. For those who are very connected, choose the “Family pack” (3 devices).
Prices: from €2. “Family pack” from €6.
We also propose you:
- Washing machines (with tokens)
- Tumble-dryers (with tokens)
- Bed linen for hire at reception
- Baby equipment: cot, bath and high chair
- Iron and ironing board (free of charge)
- Refrigerated lockers (Dimensions: 50 cm deep x 32 cm wide x 17 cm high)
- Tourist information at reception
- Grand Aquarium and ferry crossings to Jersey/Guernsey (tickets for sale at reception)
- Board games lending (free of charge)
- Dump station for motorhomes (free of charge for residents)
- Postal service
- Taxi order
CHARGING STATION FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
As part of our Green Key commitment, we provide a charging point for electric vehicles - (for prices, please consult us)
A campsite accessible to disabled people
The campsite and the services are accessible to disabled people. The 2 bedrooms Grand Comfort mobil-home for 4 people is accessible for disabled people and we also propose a pool lift to enter the swimming pool.