Our sustainable development policy: commitment and reality
Aware of the potential impact of a campsite on environment, we have focussed our investments for nearly 17 years on a more responsible policy in respect for environment. Here are our major achievements:
- Recent eco-friendly manufactured O’HARA mobile homes, solar lighting in the paths of the campsite.
- In the sanitary blocks: taps equipped with Presto water-saving system, waterless urinals, posters inviting our clients to be vigilant about water and electrical consumption.
- Water treatment system by ionization at the indoor swimming pool which enables a significant reduction of chemical treatments and water use, latest generation heat pump water heaters in the swimming pools.
- Setting up of a green wall.
- Grouped waste collection: garbage is used as alternative fuel to heat a hospital and a university.
- Vegetal waste crushing (chips are used for mulching), plantation of hedges for a better landscape integration.
- Systematic use of recycled paper or paper produced according to sustainable forest management criteria.
- Installation of beehives to favour pollination of our flowers.